12 Old Orchard Street may be one of the more anonymous buildings in a city of architectural gems, but behind the door opening onto what is now one of Bath's quietest cobbled backstreets, is a unique history that has, over 260 years, seen it become the first Theatre Royal outside of London, then a Catholic Chapel where bishops were ordained and, since 1865, the home of one of England's oldest provincial Masonic Lodges.
The building is still used regularly as the Bath Masonic Hall,
1 upcoming event at Masonic Hall:
Track Masonic Hall
- You are tracking Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal)
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal)
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal)
Old Orchard Street
BA1 1JU 51.380264, -2.358016
Enquiries: 01225 462233
→ Bath Spa 5 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal)? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal), or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page