12 Old Orchard Street may be one of the more anonymous buildings in a city of architectural gems, but behind the door opening onto what is now one of Bath's quietest cobbled backstreets, is a unique history that has, over 260 years, seen it become the first Theatre Royal outside of London, then a Catholic Chapel where bishops were ordained and, since 1865, the home of one of England's oldest provincial Masonic Lodges.
The building is still used regularly as the Bath Masonic Hall,
13 upcoming events at Masonic Hall:
Track Masonic Hall
- You are tracking Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal)
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal)
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal)? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Masonic Hall (The Old Theatre Royal), or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page