Ropewalk Contemporary Art & Craft is a regionally acclaimed centre for the visual arts housing three galleries within a Grade II listed former rope factory. Facilities include a bespoke picture framing department, a print making workshop, artists studios & meeting rooms available for outside lets.
2006 saw the addition of a number of new attractions including the Garden Gallery, Coffee Shop and Ropery Hall, a venue for live music, theatre & cinema.
Ropery Hall is a small community venue with a capacity of around 120. For small music nights seating is cabaret style, for all other performances it is theatre style and seating is not numbered. Arrive in good time if you wish to be seated together. There is a fully licensed bar for all performances. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of performances.
21 upcoming events at The Ropewalk:
In The Beginnings Of Fairport Convention: Ashley Hutchings…
The Lonesome Ace Stringband
Mad Dog Folk Presents: Damien O'Kane, Ron Block
Hue & Cry
Aidan O'Rourke, Kit Downes
Ma Besse & Her Blues Troupe
Tom Binns, Ivan Brackenbury
Budapest Café Orchestra
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 19th Jun: The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber published 2 new listings
- Tuesday 18th Jun: O'Hooley & Tidow to play The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber in December
- Thursday 13th Jun: The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber published 9 new listings
- Wednesday 12th Jun: Damien O'Kane to play The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber in September
- Tuesday 11th Jun: The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber published 4 new listings
Readers who like 'The Ropewalk' also like:
Do you represent The Ropewalk, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page