Ropewalk Contemporary Art & Craft is a regionally acclaimed centre for the visual arts housing three galleries within a Grade II listed former rope factory. Facilities include a bespoke picture framing department, a print making workshop, artists studios & meeting rooms available for outside lets.
2006 saw the addition of a number of new attractions including the Garden Gallery, Coffee Shop and Ropery Hall, a venue for live music, theatre & cinema.
Ropery Hall is a small community venue with a capacity of around 120. For small music nights seating is cabaret style, for all other performances it is theatre style and seating is not numbered. Arrive in good time if you wish to be seated together. There is a fully licensed bar for all performances. Doors open 30 minutes before the start of performances.
8 upcoming events at The Ropewalk:
Track The Ropewalk
- You are tracking The Ropewalk
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Ropewalk
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: The Ropewalk
Barton Upon Humber
DN18 5JT 53.690765, -0.441627
Enquiries: 01652 660 380
→ Barton-on-Humber 3 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 22nd Jan: Ivo Graham to appear at The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber in February
- Thursday 18th Jan: Martin Carthy to appear at The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber in June
- Wednesday 17th Jan: The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber published 2 new listings
- Friday 12th Jan: Topsy Turvy Theatre to appear at The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber in April
- Friday 5th Jan: John Otway to appear at The Ropewalk, Barton Upon Humber in April
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Ropewalk? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Ropewalk' also like:
Do you represent The Ropewalk, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page