FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new The Beards dates are announced
The Beards are an Australian comedy, folk rock band which formed in 2005. The concept is simple - a folk rock band that exclusively perform songs about just one subject: Beards! The band have gained a cult following in Australia after touring the nation relentlessly over the last few years. Notable performances include the Falls Festival, The Big Day Out, Woodford Folk Festival and of course their visit to Alaska to perform at the World Beard and Moustache Championship's opening ceremony.
With a three album back catalogue of crowd favourites like If Your Dad Doesn't Have a Beard,You've Got Two Mums, You Should Consider Sex with a Bearded Man and No Beard, No Good, The Beards continue in their ceaseless journey to make the world a more beard-friendly place.
See more info at facebook.com/TheBeardsAustralia
The Beards tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Feb 2013.
The Beards Tour Dates
Track The Beards
- You are tracking The Beards
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,087,743 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for The Beards
Alert me when new The Beards tour dates are announced...
You are tracking The Beards.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new The Beards tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,087,743 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
Bonzer bunch of dudes from Adelaide, my favourite city. Me and my mate turned up ticketless to find the venue sold out, bumped into The Beards as they unloaded the van, gave them the sob story and were then added to the 'Guest list'. All they asked was that we… (cont'd) Gus
Have you seen The Beards? Write a review
Do you represent The Beards, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page