- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
The Kent & East Sussex Railway is the country's finest example of a rural light railway. The line gently wends its way from Tenterden - 'The Jewel of The Weald' for ten and a half miles, through the unspoilt countryside of the Rother Valley, to terminate in the shadow of the magnificent National Trust castle at Bodiam.
7 upcoming events at Kent & East Sussex Railway:
Track Kent & East Sussex Railway
- You are tracking Kent & East Sussex Railway
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Kent & East Sussex Railway as they are added
- 860,795 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be
- We never share details with 3rd parties
Venue: Kent & East Sussex Railway
Tenterden Town Station
TN30 6HE 51.069653, 0.685004
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Kent & East Sussex Railway? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Kent & East Sussex Railway, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page