FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Waiting For Godot
On a country road, by a tree, two old tramps are waiting. They have an appointment with Godot. Who is he, and will he show up?
This simple premise creates the basis for one of modern theatre’s most intriguing masterpieces. Part comic double-act, part existential meditation, Tongues of Fire revive this great play in a dynamic and highly entertaining production.
The actors (who are mostly in their late teens or early 20’s) recently appeared in Arthur Miller’s The Crucible at the Lansdown Hall and Gallery in Stroud. Here they take on another landmark play from the last century, in their first outing at the Cotswold Playhouse.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Cotswold Playhouse
GL5 1LW 51.745174, -2.208407
Bookings: 01453 760960
→ Stroud 8 min walk