FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Peter Pan: Brian Fortuna
American Strictly Come Dancing star Brian Fortuna steps into the role of The Boy Who Never Grew Up in the latest in a long line of critically acclaimed Theatre Royal Pantomimes!
A number of Theatre Royal favourites help Brian to bring this much-loved classic tale to life: Master of Illusions Richard De Vere as the infamous Captain Hook, Nick Cochrane, as Smee, actress Leah Murphy as Wendy and Radio City's Claire Simmo as Tinkerbell.
Brian is known for his role on ABC's Dancing With The Stars as well as appearing on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing.
His theatre roles include the national tour of Over The Rainbow as Danny Cassidy and a headlining role with Strictly partner Ali Bastian in Burn The Floor's run at the Shaftesbury Theatre in London's West End.
Brian Fortuna tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
Venue: St Helens Theatre Royal
Phone: 01744 756000
→ St Helens Central 3 min walk