- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
When Annie's husband John dies of Leukaemia she and her best friend Chris resolve to raise money for a new settee in the hospital waiting room. They manage to pursuade other fellow Women's institute members to pose for an "alternative" calendar and the rest, as they say is, history.
Based on a true story of WI members who raised money for the Leukaemia Research Fund, money from this production will also be raised for the same cause.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Bursledon Village Hall
SO31 8BZ 50.888355, -1.312555
→ Bursledon 9 min walk