FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Sam Baker' show
In 1986 Sam Baker was on a train in Peru that was bombed by Shining Path Guerillas. Miraculously he survived and went on to become a great songwriter and is fast becoming one of the biggest underground Americana success stories of recent years. Imagine Steve Earle, Shane MacGowan and Johnny Cash jamming in a back street Texas bar when in comes Nick Cave and the spirit of Townes Van Zandt.
Sam Baker grew up in the Texas prairie town of Itasca. He is a man of few words. Always beautifully chosen, and fully wrought. Words are placed like plants and objects in a Zen Garden. His website is stark: white, black, sepia, and shades of grey.
Sam Baker tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: The Greystones
S11 7BS 53.364193, -1.515109