FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The History Boys
‘I’m a Jew. I’m small. I’m homosexual. And I live in Sheffield. I’m f**ked’.
A levels may be over, but for one set of unruly pupils, their education is far from finished.
Back in lessons to train for entrance exams, the boys find themselves caught between two opposing styles of teaching. Eccentric Hector leads with a flamboyance that brings everything to life, while cynical Irwin’s been brought in by the Head to provide a ruthless route to Oxbridge. But with love, sex and university on their minds, the question is, will any of them make the grade?
The History Boys by Alan Bennett is one of Britain’s favourite comedies, full of stunning one-liners and teenage anxieties.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
Venue: Crucible Theatre
55 Norfolk Street
S1 1DA 53.381126, -1.466344
Enquiries: 0114 249 6000
→ Sheffield 5 min walk