- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Tomorrow I'll Be Happy By Jonathan Harvey
When a stranger comes to a crumbling seaside town he discovers that his friend has been killed in a homophobic hate crime. The secrets of the past come spilling out and we learn all is not quite as it first seems.
This is a dramatic and thought-provoking new play by Jonathan Harvey, one of the most influential British playwrights who is renowned for both his theatre and television work.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Lowry
Pier 8, Salford Quays
M50 3AZ 53.470795, -2.295427
Seating Plan View the Seating Plan