- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Richard Alston Dance Company' show
Richard Alston Dance Company
Following his commission by Scottish Ballet to mark the Olympics, Martin Lawrance has created Madcap, a startlingly original, brand new choreography.
Shimmer is danced to the sun-drenched music of Ravel played live, and features fabulous, jewel-encrusted cobweb costumes by fashion designer Julien Macdonald.
Richard Alston’s effervescent The Devil in the Detail is inspired by the music of Scott Joplin. Irresistible classics such as Maple Leaf Rag and The Entertainer are blended with the lightness and finesse of Alston’s choreography.
‘A choreographer for whom every dance is a love affair with his chosen music.’ The Times
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: The Lowry
Pier 8, Salford Quays
M50 3AZ 53.470795, -2.295427
Seating Plan View the Seating Plan