FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
A four week celebration of this glorious group of plants.
Suffering from the winter blues or desperate to escape the cold and dreary weather? Brighten up winter with a burst of colour as the Princess of Wales Conservatory is transformed into a sea of exotic orchids.
Orchids will give you the opportunity to walk through archways of ornate flowers and to take-in towering pillars of stunning floral displays. The water-borne centre piece features a tribute to the mighty Victoria amazonica, with a creative interpretation that is not to be missed. Plus, get a behind the scenes glimpse of our orchid nursery with the help of our volunteer guides.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Kew Gardens
Enquiries: 0208 3325000
→ Kew Bridge 9 min walk
→ Kew Gardens 10 min walk
→ Kew Gardens 9 min walk