- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Trial By Jury / H.M.S. Pinafore
Gilbert and Sullivan Society double bill.
Trial By Jury:
Angelina is suing Edwin for breach of contract to marry her. Under the watchful eye of the Learner Judge the trial progresses in true Gilbertian style and chaos ensues.
Ralph Rackstraw a humble sailor is madly in love with Captain Corcoran's daughter Josephine. The Captain has other ideas. He has arranged for Josephine to marry Sir Joseph Porter, First Lord of the Admiralty. The crew's plan to steal the lovers away to marry, is thwarted by Dick Deadeye. As ever everything turns out for the best in the end.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Playhouse
Market Street West
PR1 2HB 53.761200, -2.704136
→ Preston (Lancs) 8 min walk