- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Specific Language Impairment affects hundreds of thousands of British children, and causes them to have difficulties speaking and understanding language. Dr Dianne Newbury is looking into how genetics might contribute to these problems, and how that may help us develop better ways to help children cope.
Suitable for 13 and over.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Science Oxford Live