- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Twelve Minutes of Love: A Tango Story: Kapka Kassabova
Join Kapka Kassabova and the New Writing North book groups for an evening of discussion, readings, love, hate and a bit of tango. Kapka is a poet, travel writer and novelist, and was born and raised in Bulgaria in the 1970s. She has lived in New Zealand, the UK and Germany and is now settled in Edinburgh.
Kapka will be in conversation with Caroline Beck about Twelve Minutes of Love, followed by a tango demonstration by students at Dance City.
Image © Dance City
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Dance City
→ Newcastle 5 min walk