- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
The Rogue Cell
As part of World Cancer Day, leading cancer researchers from the Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell-Matrix Research, Manchester host a workshop open to the public describing just what it is that defines a cancer cell and discussing the latest targets in cancer research.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Manchester Museum
→ Oxford Road 11 min walk
→ Manchester Piccadilly 12 min walk