FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
We now accept: PayPal
Ents24 now accepts PayPal...
in addition to major credit and debit cards:
- Visa Electron
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Accrington Pals
Peter Whelan's powerful and poignant drama based on the real-life story of a group of young men from a Lancashire mill town who left their homes and lovers for the trenches of the Somme.
Set in Accrington - the smallest town in England to raise a battalion – the play tells the story of Tom Hackford who marches off to war with his pals and how a Lancashire community was decimated at a stroke.
The pals' experiences of life on the Western Front are contrasted with those of the women left behind as they struggle to adjust to life during wartime.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Royal Exchange Theatre
St Ann's Square
M2 7DH 53.482891, -2.244487
Enquiries: 0161 833 9833
→ Manchester Victoria 8 min walk
→ Salford Central 9 min walk