- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Phone: 0870 380 0017
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Wasted Works
Don't miss this collection of artworks from artist Gina Czarnecki that explores the life-giving potential of ‘discarded’ body parts such as bones from joint replacements, milk teeth and fat from liposuction, and see their relationship to myths, history, cutting-edge stem cell research and notions of what constitutes informed consent.
This installation in MOSI's 1830 Warehouse is part of the fascinating Art Meets Science strand of the Festival programme, which also features a Field of Jeans at MOSI which explores the potential for clothing and textiles to purify the air we breathe.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Museum Of Science & Industry
→ Deansgate G-Mex 5 min walk