FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Manchester Ghost Walk... 666
Time for new experiences! And now is the perfect time to Experience Flecky's Manchester Walks.
Meet outside the rear entrance of the Manchester Town Hall opposite the Waterhouse public house.
The tour begins on the chimes of the bells, we then journey into the ghostly Manchester Town Hall inner courtyard, with its resident apparition of a Victorian Policeman, and from this point onwards Flecky will guide you around the backstreets and passageways of Manchester City centre with a ghost around every corner. The experience also visits the filming location of Hogwarts & Sherlock Holmes, and ends with the truly terrifying account and summoning of the Devil himself, at Chethams Library.
The walk now incorporates the magnificent inner courtyard of Manchester Town Hall.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Manchester Town Hall
M60 2LA 53.477112, -2.245042
→ Oxford Road 5 min walk