FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
A play filled with sharp-edged comedy and probing wit.
As a vicar’s wife, Grace has spent a lifetime on her best behaviour.
Now, after the death of her husband, she can enjoy a new-found freedom in being able to do and say exactly what she wants and disturbing revelations force Grace to confront the truth of her marriage.
This delightful light comedy, set in the garden of the vicarage, will provide Guide Bridge audiences with a most enjoyable evening’s entertainment.
“A fine new play.. an evening of pleasure, funny, touching and genuinely thought-provoking comedy” Daily Telegraph
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Guide Bridge Theatre
M34 5HJ 53.474937, -2.119030
Phone: 0161 330 8078
→ Guide Bridge 5 min walk