- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Fried-day 29 March to Sunday 14 April
With a fun range of Easter egg-tivities, singing birds, and springtime flowers, you can't beat WWT London Wetland Centre as the best place to be during the Easter holidays.
From ducks to dragonflies, egg laying is a vital part of many animal's life cycles as they scramble to create the next generation.
In our Easter egg hunt you'll discover the nesting and spawning secrets of wetland wildlife as you follow our springtime trail. Crack the clues and you'll be rewarded with a prize.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: WWT London Wetland Centre
→ Barnes Bridge 14 min walk
→ Barnes 15 min walk