- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
About this event
Wilton's Mahogany Bar introduces a free night of toe tapping, finger snapping music drawing on the crème de la crème of London's jazz talent.
Join us every Tuesday for a night of classic swing music from the 20s, 30s and 40s performed live by The London Dance Orchestra.
The London Jazz Band are led by musician and composer Robin Harris who performed with the London Dixieland Jazz Band throughout Wilton's popular and sold-out run of The Great Gatsby. This time he returns - pulling together a host of exceptional musicians from around the country.
Bring your dancing shoes.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Wilton's Music Hall
→ Fenchurch Street (London) 10 min walk
→ Fenchurch Street 10 min walk
→ Tower Gateway 7 min walk
→ Shadwell 8 min walk
→ Tower Hill 9 min walk