- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
The Thing Is...Health On The Home Front
World War I affected the health of Londoners, as it did many other aspects of their lives. Surprisingly, the effect wasn’t always negative; in fact, residents in the poorest districts with the fewest doctors became more healthy, not less!
Join Professor Jerry White to explore what was really going on, with the aid of a mystery object.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Wellcome Collection
183 Euston Road
NW1 2BE 51.525894, -0.133929
→ Euston (London) 6 min walk
→ Euston 6 min walk
→ Euston Square 2 min walk