FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
What do the old stories mean to us today? Using everyday objects that you might find in your bedroom, the bookish Shahrazad transports her sister and father night after night to an imagined world of kings, viziers, and jinns.
After three years of fantastical flights, her stories help them to make sense of the world they live in here in London. Douglas Rintoul directs this modern adaptation of the classic Persian and Arabian stories for younger audiences.
For ages 6 - 9 years.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Unicorn Theatre
Enquiries: 020 7697 1150
Bookings: 020 7645 0560
→ London Bridge 5 min walk
→ London Bridge 8 min walk
→ Tower Hill 10 min walk
→ Tower Gateway 11 min walk