FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Until Sun 30th Sep
The Cheap Flights Tour
@ Udderbelly & London Wonderground, London
Featuring: Fascinating Aida
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Cheap Flights Tour: Fascinating Aida
All Fascinating Aida shows at Priceless have moved to E4 Udderbelly at Southbank Centre.
Britain's raciest, sassiest and most successful theatre cabaret trio features Dillie Keane, Adele Anderson and Liza Pulman.
'Cabaret heaven’ (Metro)
'Outrageous... seductive’ The Guardian
'Hilarious' (The Daily Telegraph)
'Engages the brain as well as the funny-bone' (The Times)
'The glamour is magnetic, the satire razor-sharp, the lyrics brilliant' (The Guardian)
'See them before you die otherwise your life will have been meaningless' (Mail on Sunday).
Fascinating Aida tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
Bookings: 0844 545 8282
→ London Waterloo 5 min walk
→ Waterloo International 5 min walk
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Waterloo 3 min walk