- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Phone: 0207 845 4600
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Henri Cartier-Bresson: A Question of Colour
Featuring 10 Cartier-Bresson photographs never before exhibited in the UK alongside other work by 14 international acclaimed photographers, this extensive showcase will illustrate how the master's famous ‘decisive moment' has been adopted and adapted into their work in colour.
Held in the Terrace Rooms & Courtyard Rooms, South Wing
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
Venue: Somerset House
→ Charing Cross 7 min walk
→ Temple 2 min walk