FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Blue Harlem' show
Blue Harlem is led by Al Nicholls (tenor sax) and features Paul Eldridge (piano), Sandy Burnett (double bass), Sam Brown (drums), Gethin Liddington (trumpet) and Horace Cardew (baritone sax).
Plus the vocal talents of Sophie Shaw!
'Blue Harlem have a devastating reputation on the live circuit and a number of high profile admirers. They are one of the best party bands around' (Nico Mead, TNT Magazine)
'The group I'm currently raving about! It's happy music that makes you want to dance!' (Michael Parkinson, BBC Radio 2).
Blue Harlem tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Ronnie Scott's
Enquiries: 020 7439 0747
→ Charing Cross 11 min walk
→ Leicester Square 4 min walk
→ Tottenham Court Rd 4 min walk