- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
A new display at the National Portrait Gallery focuses on family portraits by the distinguished German photographer, Thomas Struth. The three portraits on display, exploring human relationships, complement Struth’s recently commissioned royal portrait which features in the new exhibition, The Queen: Art and Image.
The three portraits on display are The Hirose Family, Hiroshima, 1987; The Bernstein Family, Mündersbach, 1990; and The Smith Family, Fife, 1989. Each group spans three generations with age being the significant aspect of the relationships between individuals.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: National Portrait Gallery
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Charing Cross 3 min walk
→ Leicester Square 3 min walk