- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Samuel Coleridge-Taylor 1875-1912
Voted among 100 Great Black Britons, Samuel Coleridge-Taylor was a composer and conductor whose choral trilogy Hiawatha was popular through to the 1940s. This display marks the centenary of his premature death at 37.
The display documents Coleridge-Taylor’s increasing fame, with an early publicity photo complete with facsimile signature, inclusion in a group image of fellow-composers (including Elgar and Ethel Smyth) and posthumous renown on a cigarette card. An intriguing oil study painted when he was a child is complemented by a stunning portrait by E.O Hoppé.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: National Portrait Gallery
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Charing Cross 3 min walk
→ Leicester Square 3 min walk