FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
London Through A Lens: Absolute Beginners
This five week course is aimed at students who are just beginning to use their compact digital camera, or who wish to develop confidence in using a digital camera. It is taught through a mixture of lectures, discussions and practical sessions, in which students will work individually or in small groups, and covers topics such as composition, use of white balance, and close-up photography, as well as an introduction to lighting techniques. By the end of the course students should be able to tackle more challenging and creative forms of photography.
The subject of your photographs and the focus of this course is the City of London – its architecture, museums, objects and events. At the Museum of London you will have the unique opportunity to photograph objects from the past that had meaning to ancient Londoners and, if the weather allows, a chance to explore the area around the Museum, which is rich in history and archaeology.
The tutor, Rodney Harrigan, has been a commercial photographer since 1974, including work for architects, artists and designers, and has been a teacher at Hackney Community College since 2000.
- For compact digital cameras, not SLRs
- Take your own camera, fully charged with the instruction booklet and any leads
- If you don't own a digital camera you will be able to borrow one
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Museum Of London
Enquiries: 0870 444 3852
→ Barbican 4 min walk