FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
We now accept: PayPal
Ents24 now accepts PayPal...
in addition to major credit and debit cards:
- Visa Electron
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Altitude 360º Viewing Gallery
The Altitude 360º Viewing Gallery located on 29th floor of Millbank Tower, Westminster's most iconic skyscraper. The tallest riverside venue on the Thames benefits from unrivalled panoramic views of London. Nestled amongst London’s monumental landmarks, the 118 metre high tower is London's answer to the Empire State Building.
- Gaze over jaw-dropping views for as long as you like
- Enjoy a delicious London themed Afternoon Tea and try London's hottest Bloody Mary.
- Enjoy a 360 degree tour of London with the distinguished Blue Badge Guides
- Enjoy a London sunset with a glass of Champagne
Take a look and fall in love with London.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Millbank Tower
SW1P 4QP 51.491982, -0.125893
→ Vauxhall 9 min walk
→ Vauxhall 5 min walk