FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Mikado: English National Opera
Originally the Sadler's Wells Opera, formed at the turn of the century by Lilian Baylis, the company was renamed the English National Opera in 1974. The ENO was the first British opera company to tour the United States (1984) and the first major foreign opera company to tour the former Soviet Union (1990). In 1992, the company acquired the freehold to the London Coliseum, and after a four-year restoration programme moved into its new home in 2004.
English National Opera tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: London Coliseum
St. Martin's Lane
WC2N 4ES 51.509911, -0.126281
Phone: 020 7632 8300
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Leicester Square 4 min walk
→ Embankment 4 min walk
→ Charing Cross 4 min walk