- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Contact the venue:
Please try the venue for ticket information
Phone: 020 7435 7323
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
About this event
Lahd Gallery is proud to present to you the latest exhibition of works by Turkish artist Asli Erel. This exciting exhibition explores the origin of letters and traces back to the time when the first utilisation of them was witnessed in the alphabets of the semitic languages. From the ancient territories of Egypt and through the historical transition of Islam, it looks at how or if the inclusivity of all religions have illuminated or culminated in this transition. Erel uses these revelations to show that war has always been there and shall always exist.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Lahd Gallery
→ Finchley Road & Frognal 13 min walk
→ Hampstead Heath 13 min walk
→ Hampstead 2 min walk