FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Until Sun 3rd Jun
Jubilee Family Festival Presented By Sainsbury's
@ Hyde Park, London
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
We now accept: PayPal
Ents24 now accepts PayPal...
in addition to major credit and debit cards:
- Visa Electron
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Jubilee Family Festival Presented By Sainsbury's: Myleene Klass, Jon Culshaw
An action-packed and imaginative fun-filled programme that will provide a fantastic way for families to join in the Jubilee Celebrations during this very special weekend. Includes a daily finale with newly created 70-minute Disney spectacular.
English actress, singer, model, pianist and media personality, formerly a member of the now defunct British pop band Hear'Say.
Myleene Klass tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 3 people currently track this event
Venue: Hyde Park
Enquiries: 020 7298 2100
Site Plan: View the Site Plan
→ Victoria 17 min walk
→ Hyde Park Corner 7 min walk
→ Green Park 8 min walk
→ Bond Street 9 min walk