FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
In keeping with James Gillray's political agenda, Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar is situated in London's County Hall, across Westminster Bridge from the Houses of Parliament on the banks of the Thames.
London County Hall was once the home of the Greater London Council until 1986 when it was dissolved by Parliament. The Council Chambers still remain at the centre of London
Image © Gareth Gardner
Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar currently has no upcoming events
Track Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar
- You are tracking Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,015,222 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar
Track Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar events are announced.
You are signed up to Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,015,222 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar
London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Westminster Bridge Road
SE1 7PB 51.502819, -0.119238
Enquiries: 020 7902 8000
→ London Waterloo 6 min walk
→ Waterloo International 6 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page