FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Royal Court Heritage Tour
The Royal Court is a Grade II listed building. A magnificent example of one of the best theatres built in the Art Deco style. The Royal Court Liverpool Trust has a £11m scheme to renovate the building.
This is a chance to see it before the scheme begins. The theatre is one of Liverpool's most enduring and iconic building, and has a rich history including several ghosts past and present.
Tours will last around an hour and will be led by an experienced guide.
All of the money raised by tickets goes towards the restoration of the building. Tickets must be booked in advance as the tours will not take place unless a minimum of five people are booked in.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Royal Court Theatre
1 Roe Street
L1 1HL 53.407379, -2.981308
Phone: 0151 709 4321
→ Lime Street 4 min walk
→ Liverpool Central 5 min walk