FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Until Tue 23rd Apr
Down Our Street
@ Royal Court Theatre, Liverpool
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Down Our Street: activedrama
Down Our Street is a musical play celebrating the life and times of Cammell Laird, the greatest shipbuilders in the world, from the industrial revolution to the present day.
For well over a century and a half, ‘The Yard’ was the employer of thousands upon thousands of people from, the Wirral, across the water in Liverpool and beyond, building some of the most famous and greatest ships in history. The town of Birkenhead was built around the Shipbuilding industry and most families, if not all had some connection to Cammell Laird.
Down Our Street celebrates this through the eyes of the people of Merseyside and the workers ‘down the yard’.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Royal Court Theatre
1 Roe Street
L1 1HL 53.407379, -2.981308
Phone: 0151 709 4321
→ Lime Street 4 min walk
→ Liverpool Central 5 min walk