FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Take 19: Ups & Downs Theatre Group
Ups & Downs 19th annual show.
Ups & Downs are a parent run group for children and young adults with Downs Syndrome. Their aim is to promote the positive side of Downs Syndrome and for their children to gain confidence and enjoy performing in a professional show.
Award winning theatre group The Ups And Downs was established in 1995 to provide a fun creative outlet for young people with Down's Syndrome and their brothers and sisters. These young people are, just like everyone else, unique individuals with their own range of abilities and personal qualities. They come together with a shared passion for music, theatre and dance, and show the positive face of disability.
Ups & Downs Theatre Group tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: The Town House
102 Cadzow Street
ML3 6HH 55.777828, -4.038729
Enquiries: 01698 452299
→ Hamilton Central 7 min walk