- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Me & Me Dad
Dave Lees' dad Pete is the sort of bloke who needs a recipe for toast. The kind of guy who thinks that tortilla fought King Kong and that Tiramisu played midfield for Brazil in the 1974 World Cup. In a word, he's terrible. Good at Subbuteo; hopeless with spaghetti.
So when Jean, Dave's mum, dies, Dave does the decent thing - he puts his failing acting career on hold and moves back home to teach his dad how to cook.
Can their relationship survive? Or is this is one kitchen nightmare even Gordon Ramsay couldn't fix?
"Beautifully and tenderly written" - Yorkshire Post
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
GU1 3UX 51.233414, -0.574991
→ Guildford 7 min walk