FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Late Night Wednesdays
The Hunterian Museum will stay open until 8.00pm and visitors can enjoy special guided tours of the Museum, including the new Antonine Wall display, and short curator-led talks.
Complimentary refreshments will also be available.
A great chance to wind down after a hard day at work!
No booking required.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
University Avenue, University of Glasgow
G12 8QQ 55.871758, -4.288345
→ Exhibition Centre Glasgow 15 min walk
→ Partick 16 min walk
→ Charing Cross (Glasgow) 17 min walk