FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The bands we heard. The pubs we drank in. The smell of metal in the air. Step into the memories of people who lived, worked and played in Digbeth and Highgate in the 1960s, 70s and 80s. History with the paint still wet.
This exhibition is part of the Echoes project by Friction Arts, a group of artists based between Digbeth and Highgate. With money from the Heritage Lottery Fund they are working with other Digbeth and Highgate people to uncover, preserve and celebrate this exciting, diverse recent history
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Enquiries: 0121 303 1966
→ Snow Hill 6 min walk
→ Snow Hill 5 min walk