FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
A University of Brighton exhibition of large, decorative maps by MacDonald (Max) Gill (1884-1947), a remarkable, influential and multi-talented artist, designer and architect, will go on display at Kemistry Gallery in Shoreditch, London.
His skills have been recognised in recent years by map lovers and lettering enthusiasts and his work has begun to gain a much wider audience.
The Kemistry exhibition will be showcasing Gill’s contribution to information design in the early part of the 20th century, particularly his ability to fuse elements of historical design with more modern approaches, making use of the latest colour lithographic techniques.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Kemistry Gallery
43 Charlotte Road
EC2A 3PD 51.525482, -0.080938
→ Shoreditch High Street 3 min walk
→ Old Street 8 min walk