FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Beryl Korot: Text And Commentary
Beryl Korot was an active player in New York’s emergent video art scene in the 1970s and considered a pioneer of multichannel installation in particular.
Text and Commentary (1976-7) was inspired by the punch card system of the Jacquard loom and its impact on Charles Babbage, a mathematician who originated the idea of a programmable computer in the 19th century. It is a groundbreaking work comprised of weavings, videos and paperbased scores that, when first shown in 1977, moved the video medium beyond the television’s frame and into art installation.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Whitworth Art Gallery
The University Of Manchester
M13 9PL 53.467930, -2.233209
→ Oxford Road 11 min walk
→ Manchester Piccadilly 12 min walk