FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Ilya & Emilia Kabakov: The Happiest Man
"Presented by Sprovieri Gallery London and Ambika P3
A major installation by internationally celebrated Russian artists Ilya and Emilia Kabakov, influential pioneers of installation art. Staged by the artists in the monumental subterranean space of Ambika P3, The Happiest Man, features a room within a specially created cinema showing clips from Russian propaganda films of the 40s and 50s. The visitor can escape to the room and become 'The Happiest Man' or enjoy the films in the classic cinema setting.
Opening hours: Tue-Fri, 11am-7pm, Sat-Sun, 12pm-6pm"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Ambika P3
35 Marleybone Road
NW1 5LS 51.522022, -0.154585
→ Marylebone 8 min walk
→ Baker Street 5 min walk