FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Blueprint: Photography In Printmaking
Printmaking has always been driven by technologies developed outside of fine art practice for commercial or industrial uses. Artists are attracted to innovative techniques and continue to use technologies made obsolete by industry. Fine art printmaking has become an ever-expanding field of multi-media approaches to original printmaking, embracing new digital technologies whilst maintaining traditional techniques of woodcut, etching and screenprinting.
The exhibiting artists include members of the Glasgow Print Studio selected to demonstrate the diversity of photographic imagery and technology in contemporary printmaking alongside invited artists including Andy Warhol, Eduardo Paolozzi, Damien Hirst and Richard Hamilton.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Glasgow Print Studio
25 King Street
G1 5QZ 55.856747, -4.246188
→ Argyle Street 1 min walk