FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Somalia: A Humanitarian Story
The extraordinary courage and resilience of ordinary Somalis through decades of conflict is being celebrated in a photo exhibition at the Royal Geographical Society.
For more than 30 years humanitarian organisations have been working hand in hand with ordinary Somalis to tackle the effects of civil war, vicious clan rivalry, warlordism, drought and hunger. The exhibition is organised by the International Committee of the Red Cross, which first worked in Somalia in World War Two, together with the Somali Red Crescent and the British Red Cross.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Royal Geographical Society
Enquiries: 020 7591 3000
→ South Kensington 10 min walk
→ Knightsbridge 11 min walk
→ Gloucester Rd 12 min walk