FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The First Cut
This exhibition features 31 leading international artists who cut, sculpt and manipulate paper into amazing artworks. It fills Manchester Art Gallery’s temporary exhibition spaces, spills out into the historic collections galleries and extends to the Gallery of Costume, Platt Hall.
At the Gallery of Costume, fragile, unwearable paper dresses and shoes are displayed alongside our costume collection spanning five centuries of fashion.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Gallery of Costume
M14 5LL 53.450466, -2.222272
Enquiries: 0161 245 7245