FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Events
- Gifts For Mums
- Gifts For Dads
- Gifts For Brothers
- Gifts For Sisters
- Gifts For Grandparents
- Gifts For Kids
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Sorry - no tickets available
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Spamalot: Dick & Dom, Carley Stenson
Taking over from Marcus Brigstoke and Jon Culshaw are children's favourites Dick and Dom.
‘Former Python Eric Idle has come up with a simpler, shorter and zingier version, which in Christopher Luscombe’s fresh-as-paint production, recalls Monty Python’s roots in undergraduate review. The lady sitting next to me spent most of the show physically helpless with laughter ... In these dark days it will help you look on the bright side of life.’
King Arthur and his Knights of the (very) Round Table have travelled up and down the length and breadth of the land in their quest for the Holy Grail. The show features the hilarious songs He Is Not Dead Yet, Knights of the Round Table, Find Your Grail and of course the nation’s favourite comedy song Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life.
‘I felt I might actually die of laughter’
‘Glorious irresistible silliness’
The Sunday Times
'So if you are chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle and book yourself a ticket to Spamalot. It will help you look on the bright side of life.'
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 3 people currently track this event
Venue: Playhouse Theatre
WC2N 5DE 51.506966, -0.123693
Enquiries: 0870 380 0017
Bookings: 0870 060 6631
→ Charing Cross 1 min walk
→ Embankment 2 min walk