- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Is Beauty Irrelevant In Public Art?
Four distinguished panellists will discuss this question to mark the final month of the Fitzwilliam Museum's Sculpture Promenade. Panellists include: Helaine Blumenfeld (Sculptor), Jonathan Jones (Visual Arts Critic & blogger – The Guardian), Richard Cork (Visual Arts Critic / Author), Semir Zeki (Professor of Neuroesthetics, UCL)
Held in Gallery 3. Seats available on a first-come, first-served, basis.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Fitzwilliam Museum
→ Cambridge 16 min walk