FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Fri 5th Apr at 2:00pm
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark
@ Artrix, Bromsgrove
Featuring: Blunderbus Theatre Company
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark: Blunderbus Theatre Company
"Plop was a baby Barn Owl. He lived at the top of a tall tree, in a field. He was fat and fluffy. He had big round eyes. He had very knackety knees. Plop was exactly the same as every barn owl that has ever been - except for one thing. He was AFRAID of the DARK.
Based on the classic children's book by Jill Tomlinson, this funny, gentle and reassuring tale is written especially for small people aged 3 - 7, and grown-up's who sleep with the big light on! Come join us, - it's going to be a hoot!"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Phone: 01527 577330